Friday, September 3, 2010

150 cosas... Julio 2007....

150 things I like…or at least the first 50 of them…. I like to watch TV series (Gilmore Girls and ER), movies (usually chick flicks); I enjoy watching a full moon, the sea and the clouds from the top of an airplane. I like to smell wet soil just when it stops raining, patchully or sandal incense, a nice lotion (the green bottle of Hugo Boss) and my favorite, Light Blue from Dolce Gabanna. I like to hear the sound of small bells like the ones in my living room, wind chimes, and the sound of keys one against the other. I like the sound of MSN when someone appears online and dry leaves when you step over them. I like to touch your hands and to feel them in my face. I like to touch and play with my hair (and your hair too) and feel sand in my hands. I like to touch a naked body and not exactly a patient’s one. I enjoy eating chips with valentina, sushi, all kind of cheeses, pizza and I like Baileys with caramel. I like to feel safe, protected and peacefully in control of my life. I love to feel a nice and long hug. I like to stay in bed for hours even if I am not sleeping, I like to loose my mind dancing when I’m alone to finally watch a rerun TV series. I love to fly and travel and walk alone in a foreign country. Not everyone can say they enjoy buying in a supermarket, but I do; as well as taking long showers, chat in the messenger, watch movies in my ex-bed with my mother and I like to walk naked in my house. I like to buy everything ( CD’s, glasses, clothes, DVD’s, jewels, shoes, cell phones, laptops, handbags, makeup, perfumes and accessories for my hair). I like to talk and talk and talk and talk… and write; I like to use your chest as a pillow and rest and smile. I like to eat chocolates, watch my fish (HBIII) and feel happy!!...


32 more…


I like to watch myself in a mirror, my body, my piercing and my tattoo. I like to watch the sky when it’s full  of red clouds and I enjoy with a huge smile, watching thousand of neon lights of Times Square and the single new brilliant green color of stoplights of Reforma. I like to smell a cigarette before being smoked… and I don’t smoke anymore. I like how rain and wood smell, as well as eucalypt and trees. I like to hear when water falls and when the wind blows through leaves of trees. I like to hear HBIII making noises with the gems
and tender, genuine sigh in my ear. I like the flavor of your kisses, ice cream and diet coke! I like to feel pretty and like to feel my self smiling from inside of me. I like to touch cashmere and feel warm slippers when it’s cold. Things I love to do? Play, laugh, try clothes and hats in stores and wear black leather bonnets. I  like to sleep, daydream and show of (whatever I can show of, I will). I enjoy being alone and enjoy being with you too. I like the smell of roses, good leather and it is well known I love to smell Benjui!!!!!; But most, the smell of fried onion or garlic when my mother cooks. I like to watch Migue running, jumping, sleeping and wearing his karategui. I like to see my name written in an article or preliminary program, on line or in paper. I like to break small branches just to hear the noise they make, Roger Waters voice (it doesn’t matter which song), the sound of the turbines of an airplane just before it takes off, and how that sexy accent sounds. I like to touch and play with play-doh but most I like to smell it. I like to touch and break the plastic bubbles used to wrap and protect things, and the sound they make while breaking them. I like the flavor of bacon and the shrimp soup my mother makes for New Year. I like to eat all kind of chamoy, miguelito, salim, pelones and chilim. I like to feel the sun in my face while I close my eyes. I like to feel lazy and like to rest and lie down. I like to hug, kiss and love and spend a whole day in my pajamas without having a shower. I like to see myself talking in front of a lot of people, but dancing rock n roll just with my father. I like the salty smell of the sea
and the sound of the waves crashing into the beach; I like to walk around my neighborhood (although I don’t do it frequently), but would prefer to walk with your hands in my waist.


…and the last 35…


I like to stay really late at night, I like to see smiling open eyes looking at mines while talking, and kissing; my bed not empty and I am not talking about stuffed dogs laying by my side. I like to hear the sound when surgical clamps are locked but I prefer to hear “I love you” whispered in my ears. I like the taste of the first sip of red wine; I like to watch myself in a mirror after doing my hair and makeup, to feel intelligent and to say  stupid jokes. I like to gossip with my sister four hours about guys; prepare slides, give talks and feel successful after that. I like to place catheters in jugular veins. I like to exercise preferably swimming or jogging (I haven’t done anything recently) but I also like to take it easy walking by myself in the park. I like to feel strong arms around me and all the weight of a body in my back while lying facing down in my bed (whose body?) I like to feel relief, pleased and lucky independently of others mood. I like to dig in my hands in raw dough, especially if sticky and eat fish “ceviche” with a lot of lemon, vinegar, catsup and valentina… and in the same meal fried oysters with bacon and chipotle. I like to go to concerts of groups I like, better if I know all the songs. I like to be surrounded by people who like me, give presents and better if it is a detail or a surprise. Although I like to talk, I like to listen too… especially if it’s you. I like to find new profile comments and picture comments and feel the warm, confidence and refuge of love…

1 comment:

  1. ...and I like this!
    It's you. Every single sentence. Every single thought. Every period is your breathe...
    All of these things are to be In My Wall...
    (standing ovation for you, Chief)!

    ReplyDelete