Friday, September 3, 2010

About rats, pigs and dogs.... Diciembre 2007


The pig is finishing... Just 12 months ago, days passed too slow for the dog to leave… or was it the monkey? I really believed (and trusted) the pig was going to radically change the previous bad luck/year (not the insomnia); my life depended on its good fortune (and on the departure of the monkey… or the dog’s). With crossed fingers, eyes and moral in the rug, and faith hidden behind tears, I waited with more expectation than happiness for the dog to end… or hopefully not to survive it. Some dogs cheat, abandon, lie, steal and hurt. And not without previous notice, I found myself in the middle of the game with esteem blood levels in zero and ethylic ones in the sky. But the so much expected pig arrived… I don’t know if it was my faith or actually the rat and the pig make a privileged association and it was just written. The journey began in the north, with tears (plus 10) and a long desired tattoo… A “kind of” honeymoon followed, but sooner than later, the previously known (and lived) optical illusion made itself evident; pink daydream, pink but unreal. Reality revealed again (sardines can?)… once or twice in the first quarter… and just to finally unveil the truth and remove the pink glasses, the big apple and the first Choo’s illustrated the worst and best time to remember me what I was looking for. Days passed and the pink glasses (tears included) stayed on the rug while we flew to Europe. And by the end of the 2nd quarter, I started to write the book. And suddenly the little brown book (not black as RW’s), is about to reach 1000 pages with hesitant and expectant words and descriptions of more than 6 months. Gill took the place of HBIII, transitory and enlightening Tony left, Sebas is here… by the way… where’re the nails and sleep? Was the latter lost somewhere in the internet? Or was it the parallel reality? Anyway, new games came out with new rules to learn. The second half of the game was better than the two first quarters… but the pig is leaving soon. There’s someone up there to thank for all what I was given: the borrowed relatives with cook included (as previously written) and 4.4 pounds of a spoiled demon; all in a new definition of the whole package, as cited by Lorelei in I don’t remember which season. So what are the new rat’s resolutions? It doesn’t matter everything is different and it doesn’t matter smiles and new shoes (second JC’s?) denote changes. There is life in the planet… there are no mistakes. The pig’s summary is in italics. And next… rats in a rat’s year? Is it privileged too?

No comments:

Post a Comment