Friday, December 2, 2011

bored to death....

WTF!!! silence in my house... Sebas still doesn't know how to answer me when I ask him something and if I just talk and talk he thinks we are playing and immediately goes for the rubber duck for me to play.. I just want to talk, I don't want to play.... silence in my car as I try not to use the phone while driving... maybe I make some few calls, mainly with patients, but not like a conversation, it is more like answering or solving doubts...  silence in the afternoon as I don't really like my resident.. well it is not that I don't like him it is more that we don't have a converstion theme we can share... I don't really want to find out if we have or not something in common to talk about... anyway, once again in silence... 2 hours go I made a phone call hoping to have a conversation with my sister... she was busy and 3 minutes later I realize it was a mistake making that phone call... I mean,... timing is not one of the things I master.... whenever I want to talk.. (gossip or whatever), the other person is busy, is not in the mood or just doesn't want to talk by phone... so I'm back... in front of my computer, bored to death... thinking in silence.... writing, in silence... ok, I could have a nice conversation with my mind... I don't want to!.. so.. bored, freezing and in silence.... and time passes sloooooow... in silence
silence...........
ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

No comments:

Post a Comment